Thursday, January 29, 2009

USC Life

So damn boring! I mean, I'm just new to this school... And this is where all the SH*T happens.
Well, at least i got a few friends or so. But one thing very common about them,.. most of them would invite you to have booze. And i'm totally not ito that stuff... well, i kinda drink sometimes. (BUT IM TRYING NOT TO!HAHA!) And that's is, my friends, how you make friends in USC. Tsk2x, and i'm not liking it in here. It's too damn far from home, got a high tuition fee, and F*CK they're making my course into five years!!!! Everything just keeps on adding on. The next thing I know, i'm eating horsesh*t. Damn! Well, so much for criticizing. Look into the bright side, they've got a number of "barnuts". HAHA! And I F*CKIN' love it! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment